Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating

Well, I had been trying to get Hunter to put on his Halloween costume for a couple of weeks and he would have nothing to do with it. He picked it out, so he was going to wear it! I got it on him and he instantly wanted me to take it off. But, we just got Kira in her flower costume and said we were heading out and he got up and grabbed his pumpkin and gladly joined us! Once we were outside, he LOVED IT and had SO much fun! Kira just went along for the walk...but I think she loved it too!



The skeleton and the flower!



Skelton with a sword!!!



Just hangin' out!



He got money at this house...oh wait...that's Grandmas!!! :D



Hunter and Kira with their Great Great Aunt Gladys!



Hunter and Haydyn



Kira and Caleb...hard to tell but they are only 1 month apart!



Hitting up Nana and Papas house for the 4th time or so! :D



My precious flower!



My SUPER SCARY skeleton!



House #2 and he was STILL SUPER excited!!!



Nana and Kira after house #1!



Hunter at house #1! He did so good!

No comments: