Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My big little girl!

Kira turned 8 months on Saturday! She's getting so big. She weighs 13 lbs. 14 ozs now! That is pretty exciting for us! Hunter was about 16 1/2 lbs. when he was 8 months, so she is a little smaller than he was. But, she beautiful and happy! We did have a small scare of pneumonia or RSV, so she is on a strong antibiotic and breathing treatments until the end of the month. She seems to be doing a LOT better and sounds much clearer. So, hopefully things are working, so we don't have to put her in the hospital in January.



Pushing up on her arms. But, not crawling yet.



She is putting weight on her legs now and can stand with assistance. But, she's not pulling up on her own yet.



Trying on my Christmas dress!



I'm such a big girl! This is so much fun!



Look at me...I'm 8 months old today! YEAH! :D

I love you baby girl!

No comments: