Monday, March 31, 2008

More updates!

Well, the doctor said that it looks like we are still right on track for the 20th! YEAH! I am measuring just right and nothing is happening yet. Hopefully, I can stay at work until the 11th so I don't have to go back at the end of the year! We'll see what Miss Kira has in mind.

The jobs are starting to pop up for me. I've had a couple of schools contact me and there have been a few new posts in the last few days. So, hopefully, things are going to start happening soon! I'm ready to get something lined up for next year! Shawn has an interview on Friday in Hutch with a computer company, so hopefully it will go well! It's a little further out that we were hoping for...but it's a job!

Hunter is growing like a weed! He was helping me get all of Kira's clothes out and washed last night. He was playing with the car seat and has it all buckled up and kept saying "baby sissy's seat" so hopefully he's getting excited! :D His new favorite thing to do lately is say "No whammy, no whammy, no whammy....STOP!" I think we watch too much Whammy and Press Your Luck on the Game Show Network! It's super cute though! He does a perfect impression of the people on there. Fun, fun!

The house hunt is put on hold right now. I'm not making any trips home by myself unless I ABSOLUTELY have to. I don't want anything to happen on the road. So, there are not any trips planned until after Kira comes and we come home to visit everyone! I can't wait! Only 3 more weeks!

No comments: