Monday, March 10, 2008

My weekend off!

Well, I owe my parents BIG time!!! Shawn took Hunter to Wichita with him on Friday and my parents kept him all weekend so that I could get some rest! Let me tell you, I took FULL advantage of that! YEAH! I probably slept 1/2 the time and the other 1/2, I did some shopping, got my hair cut, did some more shopping, and did a little work around the house (but not much)! It was fantastic! I definitely feel like a whole new person again. Now, only 5 days and then it's Spring Break with hopefully a whole lot more relaxing and getting ready for Kira! YEAH!

Shawn's interview went REALLY well on Friday. They said that would call him in the next week or 2 and hopefully have some kind of schedule for him. They are not super busy right now, so they can't employ him full time, but they are trying to work him in, because they really liked him! So, keep our fingers crossed on this one! :D

Take care and Happy Monday! Jen :D

No comments: