Monday, May 12, 2008

House and Job Hunting!

Well, we've been moving things into storage on each trip down this way. We are now living with my parents, and hopefully we'll be getting a house sooN! We went looking on Thursday and we found a house that we LOVE! It's in Mulvane, so we'll still be pretty close to Nana and Papa! :D Here is a picture and the link to the house!


http://www.wichitalistings.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MLSNumber=231044&PRM_MlsName=wichitaKS

It's perfect and move in ready! We can't get our loan until I have a contract though. So, now we're just waiting! I have an interview this afternoon with Mulvane, so I'm hoping this one will work out! It's for a 2nd grade position at Munson. Keeping my fingers crossed for this one! We REALLY REALLY want this house! And, I REALLY REALLY want a job! :D Hehehe! So, let's just kill 2 birds with 1 stone and get this taken care of! I'm hoping to be moving into our own place around the end of this month! That would be great! Shawn loves his new job! He actually enjoys going to work in the mornings and having his evenings and weekends off to spend with us! YEAH! It's going to be SO nice!

No comments: