Sunday, April 27, 2008

Job Interview

Close up. Just had to put some pictuers!
Hunter feeding Kira her 1st bottle! He's such a good helper!

Well, we are going to be in Mulvane tonight and tomorrow morning because I have an interview with Wellington at 10am tomorrow. It's for a 4th grade position so I don't really have any materials to show them for that grade level...but I'm going to take my Kindergarten stuff and show them those!

Shawn starts his job on Wednesday, May 7th. So, we'll be home from the 6th-9th and then we'll be heading back to Emporia to work on packing for the weekend. We'll be back the evening of the 11th and then Kira and I will be back in Emporia from the 14th-17th. Then back home for graduation on the 18th and then back to Emporia for the last week of school and to finish packing. I am not going back to work, but I am going on their zoo field trip and helping out with Field Day stuff on the last day of school. So, I'm going to be up here to see the kids during the last week of school and to pack, pack, pack! We have to be out of here by the 31st of May, so we have A LOT to do before then! AGH!

No comments: