Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kira Ann is Here!

Hunter's 1st time seeing Kira. He wasn't too sure about what was going on...but I think he'll like her!
She looks so long here! :D Long and skinny, just like Hunter was!
Close up!
Ready to go home! Gotta love the PURPLE! :D

Kira Ann is Here! She was born on Sunday, April 20th at 2:30pm. We went to the hospital at 3:30am and she wasn't in any big hurry to get here! She weighed 6 lbs. 15 ozs. and was 20 in. long. She has blue eyes and brown hair...yes, she actually has some hair! We are home now and we are all trying to make the adjustments. Hunter is very curious about his sister. He likes to name and point to all her little features...sometimes that's a little scary! :D But, we are all trying to get adjusted into life with a tiny baby again! Let me tell you, she definitely makes Hunter look and feel HUGE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but we have something in common. My daughter (born 2-15-08) is named Kira Ann! Where did you come up with it might I ask? I also happen to like the color purple and my sisters name is Heather.

Heidi